CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Our College is having 5 Branches and can admit 60 students in each branch, of which 50 % of the total number of seats shall be for the Government Merit Quota and the balance 50% shall be filled in by candidates who do not get rebate in fees.
- Candidates must be Citizens of India and should be a resident of the state of Kerala.
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent that to with at least Fifty percent marks in Mathematics separately and Fifty percent marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Candidates who apply for an Engineering seat under NRI quota should have attained minimum of 60% marks it is not necessary that they should appear for the entrance examination.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 31"' December of the applicable year. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
- 60 students for each branch of Engineering