How to Apply
- The application form can be obtained from the College / Society office from 1st May 2019 The duly completed applications will be entertained in the College Office immediately on the declaration of the results of Common Entrance Examination 2019.
- Duly filled up application form along with self attested copies of the following certificates/Documents shall be submitted directly or by Registered post so as to reach the College Office before 4 p.m. on the last date.
- 1. Qualifying degree certificate
- 2. Mark Lists of each semester of the degree course
- 3. Certificate of Standard X/XII in proof of age.
- 4. Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (For Downloaded applications).
- 5. Documents to prove claim for any sort of reservation or special consideration.
- 6. GATE Score card, if applicable.
- 7. Copy of the relevant page showing applicants name in the DTE rank list.
- 8. Certificate of good conduct from the Institution last attended.
- Application not accompanied by prescribed documents will not be considered under that category.
- Late applications/ incomplete applications/applications not accompanied by relevant certificates are liable to be rejected, without further intimation to the candidate.
(A Printed copy of the filled Application Form, getting from the login section of online application together with the list of documents mentioned below, is to be forwarded to the college through post or submitted directly at the college office before the specified date)