Rules & Regulations
All students are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of the College. The behaviour of the students, both within and outside the College premises should be decent and befitting to the institution. They should be neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform and must wear the College identity card in a visible manner inside the campus. The Principal reserves the right not to allow a student without the uniform and without ID card to enter the Campus or a class room. All students should observe punctuality in attending classes and other academic programme. Late coming would involve forfeiture of attendance.
- All students in the College shall co-operate with the College Authorities to ensure maintenance of discipline in the College.
- All strikes, demonstrations, agitations, dharnas, hartals and the like are banned in the College Campus. Students who violate the above rule are liable to be dismissed from the College summarily.
- Students are prohibited from taking part in any meeting in the College campus unless such meetings are convened and organized by the College Authorities.
- Political activities are completely banned in the College Campus. Students indulging in and involving themselves in any kind of political activity in the College Campus are liable to be summarily dismissed from the College.
- No student shall bring into the College Campus any banner, flag, board, notice, pamphlet or other such material for purposes of any political activity.
- No student shall indulge in any activity, which may cause disruption to classes or disturbance in the College Campus. If any student violates the above regulation, he is liable to be dismissed from the College summarily.
- Students should act with decorum and politeness in their interaction with students and with the staff.
- Any student who is found indulging in the following is liable to be punished according to the decision of the Principal
- i. who is persistently insubordinate
- ii. who is habitually irregular in attendance or inattentive to work in the Class
- iii.who is repeatedly or willfully mischievous, or obscene in words or act
- iv. who is guilty of fraud or malpractices at examinations.
- v. who indulges in activities which lead to communal ill feelings or enmity.
- All students should ensure that they behave as responsible members of the College Community and should desist from any activity unbecoming of a member of such community.
- Acts of indiscipline or conduct unbecoming a student of the college is liable to attract disciplinary action as per the prescribed procedure.
WARNING AGAINST CYBER CRIMES
All students should comply with the relevant provisions of IT ACT 2000 (amended in 2008) and their attention is specifically drawn to the following provision in the ACT.
Any person who sends, by means of a computer resource or a communication device –
- Any information that is grossly offensive or has menacing character
- Any information which he knows to be false, but for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience making use of computer resource or a communication device
- Any electronic mail or electronic mail message for the purpose of causing annoyance or inconvenience
shall be punishable according to the provisions of the act.
USE OF CELL PHONES
Use of mobile phones or recording instruments in the Educational Institutions is banned by the Government and the same rule will be enforced in the Campus. If found, mobile phones will be taken over by the College authorities and will be returned to the owner only at the end of the semester /year and disciplinary action will also be taken. The storage of such equipments by the College authorities is at the risk of the owner.