M.TECH ADMISSION 2022
The M.Tech Programme offered by the St Thomas Institute for Science and Technology (STIST) is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram . STIST offers M.Tech programme in the following discipline.
- Candidate must be of Indian Nation only.
- Should have qualified GATE 2020, 2021 or 2022(For getting merit seat and scholarship)
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering from an institution approved by AICTE.
- Minimum required aggregate marks are as follows:
- General category candidates must have secured 60% in the B.Tech qualifying exam.
- There are no minimum aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates and they are required to just pass.
- Minimum of 54% aggregate marks have to be secured by SEBC (OBC) candidates in their B.Tech qualifying exam.
- Candidates who qualify AMIE/AMIETE examination with a minimum of 55% in Section B will be eligible for M.Tech admission 2022.
- If the student has completed qualifying exam from a foreign university, an equivalence certificate has to be produced from APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Candidates should produce conversion formula of their CGPA score if the same is not specifically stated in the mark list or certificate. Otherwise conversion formula of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (2015 scheme) will be taken.
- Additional eligibility
- Those candidates who will be appearing for the final semester B.Tech degree Civil Engineering exam will also be eligible if they have passed in all subjects up to 6th semester.
- Non-GATE qualified candidates will be given admission on the basis of their B.Tech qualifying exam scores. (Management seat- only those who belong to Kerala and if any vacancies arises other state candidates will be considered for admission).
M.Tech in Geo Technical Engineering
M.Tech Admissions 2022 – Click Here To Apply Online >>
Management Quota - Scholarship and Fee
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
- 1) Allotment Memo (if applicable)
- 2) Certificate to prove date of birth (10th Pass certificate)
- 3) +2 Mark List & Pass Certificate (HSE/CBSE/ISC/VHSE/Others)
- 4) Degree - Original Certificate / Provisional Certificate
- 5) Degree – Consolidated Mark List
- 6) T.C from the Institution last attended
- 7) Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
- 8) Caste & Income Certificate from the Village Office (if applicable)
- 9) Gate Score Card (if applicable)
- 10) Printout of the DTE List (if applicable)
- 11) Photo (2 Nos., Should have been taken within one month)