The main objectives of IEDC are:
- To organise Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes and Skill Development Programmes in the institution.
- To initiate innovative student projects each year for new innovative product development.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate creation of entrepreneur’s club in each college to foster culture of entrepreneurship amongst students.
Staff in Charge : Dr Anju S
|SL No||Activity||Details||Date||Report Link||Remarks|
|1||IEDC Orientation to first year students||Photos-->||13/09/2023||Link-->||
Session Handled by
Dr.Anju SIEDC Nodal Officer
|2||Iot Boot Camp||Photos-->||15/09/2023||Link-->|
|3||Poster Design Competition||Photos-->||15/9/2023||Link-->||As part of Engineers Day celebration 2023|
|4||IOT Team Activity-1||Photos-->||13/10/2023||Link-->||
Mr. Muhammed RStudent S7 CSE
|5||ML & DL Expert Talk||Photos-->||13/10/2023||Link-->||
Mr. HariKrishnan, Software Engineer, IBM
|6||App Dev Team Activity||Photos-->||20/10/2023||Link-->||
Gifton Tom Biju